Invite people to enroll. Those who sign up now will receive a discount.
Moving can be tedious, costly, stressful, tiresome and to be completely transparent a pain! But, what if I shared with you that with these simple tips, you could minimize or even better eliminate some of those feelings just by being organized? Yup!
So, don't be a Grinch and join in on the fun!
Quote or fact about moving
The e-course will:
- guide you through the moving process
- assist you with brainstorming on what needs to be done prior to moving
- provide you with printable templates on how to stay organized during the move
- provide you with a list of resources + more
The e-course is for:
- those who are preparing for a move
-those who are ready to make a commitment to de-clutter their space
- those who require motivation and accountability
- those who are looking to feel lighter and stress-free before the holidays
"Jakia has a real talent for organizing and I am grateful,
for all of her assistance." - Lisa V.
I'm a Lifestyle and Organizing Enthusiast who has a thing for systems, order, to-do lists, organization and most importantly - simplicity. Being organized is a lifestyle and not a chore and once you understand that then the fun can begin. I try to teach my clients that cluttered spaces can be transformed into organized havens - you just have to have an open mindset and the willingness to work!
My organizing philosophy is that you don't have to spend a lot of money to get organized - just start with a vision, a solid system and build from there. My creative and budget-friendly organizing tips have been featured in Teen Vogue, First Genrise and Business.com!