After you have acknowledged and accepted that you need to get organized then book your 45 minute consultation.
At the consultation, the problem area(s) or issue(s) will be reviewed and discussed.
Following the consultation, a detailed assessment will be sent to you directly. The assessment will outline an effective plan of action + appropriate organizing products and tools which will resolve the issue(s) discussed.
After approving, the assessment, then you hire SoleOrganizer! All required documents will be reviewed and signed before the start of any project. SoleOrganizer will create your organized space!
"Working with Jakia was a joy. She is a very hard worker and efficient at what she does. She communicates well and has a written plan for your space explaining exactly what she is going to do. My office feels so much better now. It was like a cloud was lifted. For years it was stuck in a pattern of clutter that I couldn't get out of. Now everything has its place and is easy to clean. Jakia has a real talent for organizing and I am very grateful for all of her assistance." - Lisa. V.
$75 for 45 minutes includes:
- complete a detailed walk-through of problem area
- create a detailed assessment with product recommendations, organizing solutions and an outline of newly designed space
- discuss next steps on how to achieve the new organized look
$300 for 3 hours includes:
- provides on site guidance to assist you with sorting through your items
- assess each item and determine if it should be kept, donated or discarded
- it is ideal that spaces must be de-cluttered before organizing can occur
- assist with coordinating donation/trash pick-up and/or drop-off
$100/hr. of organizing includes:
- space will be organized within a 4 hour or 5 hour timeframe
- if project exceeds 5 hours then will be charged per hour
- utilize the detailed outline and assessment to effectively organize space so that it is functional and organized to meet specific needs
$250 for 3 hours includes:
- sometimes a space that has been organized needs a check-up
- ideal former clients who need their space to be maintained after initial organizing session from
- systems and organizing solutions in place will be updated to reflect the current need